Illinois Opinion Polls
The Paul Simon Public Policy Institute at Southern Illinois University, Carbondale. (paulsimoninstitute.org)
Two-thirds of voters, 66 percent, support or strongly support legalization of recreational marijuana if it is taxed and regulated like alcohol.
2018 and 2017 Paul Simon Public Policy Institute poll results
- 2018 Paul Simon Institute Poll Results (Press Release and Summary - pdf)
- WSIU News article, 3/7/18 "Simon Poll: Illinois voters like recreational marijuana and local leaders"
- 2017 Paul Simon Institute Poll Results (Table Summary only - pdf)
- 2017 Paul Simon Institute Poll Results (Full Text - pdf)
- Southern Illinois University News article, 3/27/17 "Poll: Large majority of voters back marijuana legalization, decriminalization"